or Connect

Posts by Louys

Paprika's a winner.
If we're talking Gainax then Neon Genesis Evangelion is a must.
If you liked Bebop, try Trigun and Samurai Champloo. Trigun is a space western, Samurai Champloo isn't (as the name suggests). However it's directed by the same guy who did Bebop. He just took the "jazz + space western" formula and reimagined it as "hip hop+ feudal Japan".
Ef...why am I a student again?
Sure...
DC, I like the fit, but keep looking for those rust cords, I think they'd go much better here.
Here's a link to Styleforum's offical shoe care thread:   http://www.styleforum.net/t/228153/the-official-shoe-care-thread-tutorials-photos-etc
Yeah that looks pretty baggy for a Kamakura, I wish they would offer linen in as many sizes as they do other shirts
Was it ever mentioned whether or not the EPLA sport coat will have functional button holes or not? Some thing tells me this is going to be a sport coat that wants you to roll the sleeves every now and again.
The only thing Bonobos is doing at their price point is over marketing poorly made clothes with bright colors and a decent fit. Instead of yelling into the corporate void waiting for a response which will never come consider looking into other brands. I won't speak for you, but I'm a big fan of Epaulet and Taylor Stitch.