or Connect

Posts by Louys

Thanks!
How much would it cost to get an 8-inch boot made up by White's? I checked the last ten pages of the thread, but couldn't find an answer.
Try Taylor Stitch. They do a good tee for 30 bucks in the standard colors.
Just unboxed pair of Saddle GATs from the fire sale. tl;dr Love 'em. They've got a substantial feel to them due to the thickness of the leather that you wouldn't expect from a sneaker. Personally I like this. The last is sleek, the color has depth that promises a beautiful patina, and the fit is more or less TTS. I find there to be a little more room in the toe-box than I expected for a 9.5, but not enough to be an issue.  Great product Mike.
So, someone said side-zips? Edit: The last also appears to be an improvement over previous EP footwear offerings.
I do not read Synth's articles to hear about clothes. I would be somewhat disappointed if they were mostly about clothes. 
That's the best pic of the gables I've seen so far.
That moment when you walk out of theater trying to convince yourself it wasn't as bad as it actually was.
Flared pents kid is doing it right.
I've been using Crew forming cream for a while now and am looking to upgrade. I'd like something with a little more hold that's less likely to clump. Any recommendations?