or Connect

Posts by MrGrotto

I got a pair of trunks a few weeks ago. Love the idea and design but the fit is a bit off for me. Maybe my ass is tall, but I find myself exposing a bit more of my "back" than I'd like. Anyone else have a similar experience? Maybe I should give 'em another try but size up?
  Good point. I'm thinking it'd be more of a corrective tailoring than a "fashionable" one. The style when I started high school in '92 was a bit blown out. Think Z Cavaricci and B.U.M. Equipment. The jacket's current fit would fit right in.   My main concern is that because of its leather sleeves, my tailor may not have the right tools for the job. I'll have to pop in and ask him.
I have my high school letterman jacket that I pretty much never wore. I decided to give it another chance but the sizing is terrible; the sleeves and body are just way too boxy. Is it something that I could get tailored?   [Moved this from Menswear...]
I rock the typical Fred Durst look so it'll be perfect.   (And thanks for actually answering the question. It's appreciated.)
  Yeah.
I have my high school letterman jacket that I pretty much never wore. I decided to give it another chance but the sizing is terrible; the sleeves and body are just way too boxy. Is it something that I could get tailored?
Per Blade107's request, here's the Blue in Green version of the measurements:     Waist: 18.5" Thigh: 13" Front rise: 11" Leg opening: 8"
Never worn large Ben Sherman Cotton Twill Shirt. Bought from Gilt a couple months ago and I'm just trying to make my money back.   Really nice plaid with a different plaid lining (see (rather crummy) pics). Cool looking shirt but turned out to be not my thing once I received it.   Will ship anywhere but the cost is on the buyer.   Sizing info from Ben Sherman site is here. I'd recommend a size up as Ben Sherman tend to fit pretty small. I'm typically a M and...
Selling a pair of N&F WeirdGuy Red Welt Selvedge. They're deep indigo with, as the name implies, a red welt. 33 waist, 34 inseam. Worn a couple dozen times. Washed delicately twice (Woolite Black, cold water, line dried). In great shape. A bit too big for me so they gotta go.   I'll cover shipping to the continental US and split shipping anywhere else. Local pickup or drop off in/around Boston, MA would be peachy.   Details can be found on the NAF website here.
Selling some Levi's Capital E Matchsticks. 34 waist, 32 inseam. Made in the USA. A couple snags on the back pockets and below the left knee (see photos) but otherwise in good shape. Only wore these a couple dozen times. Washed gently twice (Woolite Black, cold water, line dried). Very nice and comfortable jeans but they're too big for me.   Open to offers. I'll cover ground shipping in the continental US and I'll split shipping anywhere else. Local Boston, MA pickup...