or Connect

Posts by crazyglue1

Thanks again to everyone for their advice.  Well, it turns out the dinner the evening before-- when they picked me up at the hotel, they said, 'go and put your jacket and tie back in your room." So it was a lot of coordination for nothing. However, I did wear the gray suit the next day for the eight hours of interviewing and looked great. Now they want to see me again for two dinners, with two high ranking people and spouses, two nights in a row.  So all the stress...
Thank you for the honest feedback, that is what I was hoping for. Jermyn- I have been working in heavy manufacturing and we really only where suits for customers and interviews, so we get out of practice. I will ditch the gray shirt and go with white shirt to dinner, since I am wearing light blue the next day. I will give all the ties to Goodwill and go with some of the suggestions here. I plan everything very early and still have time-- the dinner and interview are...
Hi, I have an all day interview with executives and managers from across the organization. This is the second such interview. I plan to wear a gray suit with light blue shirt and have a great tie picked out for that. My question is the night before-- I have a dinner the night before with the group I will be working with, including my future direct manager and possibly his manager as well. I do not think it will be a fancy restaurant, more of a casual atmosphere sit...