or Connect

Posts by summ3rhays

Your boots look great.  I was wearing Mega Beatle Busters in my pic.  The fit over my 666 just fine as well.
  Iron Heart 25oz
Picked up the Iron Heart x Viberg Engineer.  Black oil tan on the 2005 last.     
Just received my RJB argyle dobby shirt from Self Edge.  Love the fit & the feel of the fabric.  Great stuff.   
Recieved my 1950 Service boots today.  They fit better than I expected.  These are 11 on what looks like the 110 last.  The fit is almost identical to my 11.5 US Alden Indy boots.  Hope this helps those looking to buy in the next rounds.       
I've been looking at Viberg for a while. Read a lot of advice on the sizing of the different lasts. When the pics went up I recognized the last & size I wanted. We'll see how it works out.
Ah yeah, #23 found a home with me.
Congrats on the new repair shop.  Love the name.  Totally buying a few hangers with my next order.  
  I've had my eye on the OD as well.  I went with the superblack III jacket.  One day I'll pair it with the jeans too. 
I got it a little wet and used a leather stylus tool.  It wasn't too hard to freehand.