or Connect

Posts by VincentVogan

Same question as Camillo, above: I want to get this suit, and was wondering if I can wear the jacket without people noticing it's from a suit. It seems to me that I can. The jacket seems to be made from a slightly coarser fabric, and it's definitely a casual suit. (Which is how I intend to wear it.)
Jamie, I have the same problem with trousers and jeans, in general. While a better-quality fabric might prevent this, in my case, at least, it's my slightly bigger legs that cause the problems. In other words, if I were to lose a few pounds, there would be a gap in the crotch area and the friction would be either non-existent, or greatly reduced.   Just something to think about...
I guess I posted in the wrong sub-forum. I think it should have been in the streetwear one.   Although the shoes referenced by Fred are beautiful (and thanks for the links, btw), they're not what I'm looking for. I'm looking for something casual that can go with unbottoned shirts and jeans.    I agree with you, turkoftheplains, up to a point: I don't like double and triple soled shoes either (hence my thread), but I do think that for a pair of jeans and t-shirt or...
Hello everyone,   When it comes to shoes, I have little experience and don't even know where to look for. I found Chevalier (https://instagram.com/chevalierstore/) and some of their shoes look fantastic. Just take a look at the first photo I've attached below featuring those longwings in black.    The problem is, in some of the pictures I found for this pair, the sole looks way too thick (just look at the second picture). I guess they know that and in most pictures...
Can anyone comment on the quality of SS's bags? I'm interested in getting one.
An update on my proxy services: I'm no longer able to offer this service. More information in my (now closed) listing, here: Proxy service for SuitSupply
Not sure if he's referring to Meermin quality or to SuitSupply shoes' design. If it's the latter, then I agree: their shoes are very appealing, and as much as I tried, I haven't found something eye-catching from reputable Italian shoemakers. Maybe it's because they appeal to different age groups. I'm young, so I like the flashier style more. 
 Personally, I would never pay that much for a backpack. But then again, most people won't spend more than $200 on a suit and consider SuSu suits way too overpriced, even though they're probably the best bang for the back right now on the market. If you like it, go for it. Wtf, it's money, not days of our lives we're talking about here. Worst case scenario you don't like how it's built or color or something, and you return it and get a full refund.  I hear they're not that...
^ In the second picture, you can see not only that the lapels are arching a bit, but also that there's quite some pulling around the fastened button. (I personally don't mind the pulling that much, but some here do.)   Have you contacted SuSu regarding the wrinkles? They are uuuuugly. 
Judging from the measurements provided on their website for each of those two fits, yes, they are identical.