or Connect

Posts by dibadiba

Quote: Originally Posted by ndw Very nice. Koronya shoes, huh? I always wanted a pair but I never heard back about a RTW line. Were they bespoke? . thanks! they were given to me as a gift from the maker himself while I trained in his workshop over a year ago
finamore shirt hermes tie new&lingwood jacket and pants (yes, I know the could use a pressing) koronya shoes
Quote: Originally Posted by hobojones Not stalking you or anything but you always look WAY different in all of your fits, it's quite confusing. In fact, I am unsure as to whether the pictures you post are even of the same person. Just saying haha, I've been waiting a long time for someone to say this. It's a combination of doing random shit with my hair (including shaving it off), and the fact that there's no congruency whatsoever in my...
Quote: Originally Posted by pvrhye [SPOILER][/SPOILER] Dig the sweater? Is that your house? thanks! I went for a walk with a friend visiting from Alberta (I'm in BC), about 10 minutes from my house. We thought it would be a nice place to take some photos...
mostly post in sw/d but I guess this could fit in here as well! hackett RLPL michael bastian beretta red wing
long time no poast hackett RLPL michael bastian beretta red wing
nudie red wings
Quote: Originally Posted by magogian12345 I thought Andy Whitfield got better and was returning for the second season. What happened!? that was the plan, but his cancer came back and he has to undergo treatment again
Quote: Originally Posted by Advent Yes, he saddle stitches, by hand. I have a bag made by Mr Nitz and the entire bag is saddle stitched, entirely by hand. amazing. It's great to know there are artists out there (thats what I would consider them) who still do things the traditional way.
Quote: Originally Posted by radicaldog Thanks. That's quite good compared to the likes of Hermes, but still steep. I might get in touch with him for small accessories in calf though. his site says 'saddle stitched', and (I may be totally wrong on this), a true saddle stitch is done by hand. based on one of the pictures on the site it looks like this is indeed how he stitches. I can tell you right off the bat that a fully hand-stitched bag...