or Connect

Posts by dibadiba

why did you put a hoodie and leather lace-ups in the same outfit?
just picked up my first pair of desert boots yesterday. would have liked grey but they had them in sand which is close enough. very comfy. I'm going to try them out with my red-wing insoles and see how they feel.
I usually just rock my chambray with jeans.
Quote: Originally Posted by xchen Oh snap I bet you are about to unleash on a motherfucker. IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part...
I can't even access the forums now. was fine earlier today but now I'm getting an error saying "The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because it uses an invalid or unsupported form of compression"
I've never been able to figure out why people defy this simple guideline: "If it ain't broke, don't fix it!" What did this shitty "update" even accomplish?
Quote: Originally Posted by Cali I was also thinking if a few people were willing to send their shirts to places like Jantzen or mytailor they could ask the company to make the style available to other customers so you could just ask for "Shirt Style X", and get a BoO clone. I agree this would be awesome, as it would allow people to get the fit they want with their choices of fabrics and details without paying a huge premium. on the other...
Second one is ugly, but I like the first one. It's not too loud but the pattern is still quite nice. I have a brown sound coat and the fit and quality are both good. I've worn it for about a year and the inside pocket has torn but otherwise it's great.
alright, might as well make my contribution to this thread haha. I've looked around both on here and sufu, and have found little to nothing about this swedish brand called 'fifth avenue shoe repair'. It's stocked pretty limitedly, Oak and Reborn carry a few pieces but I haven'd had much luck other than that. However a local store downtown does carry a few of their pieces, one of which I picked up for my ex-gf last summer. I found out this same store stocks a few mens...
sent you a PM about having a few pairs shipped to canada.