or Connect

Posts by dibadiba

matinique shirt sling & stones natural indigo jeans magnanni shoez
Quote: Originally Posted by WoodyStylee Looks great. If I were to change anything, maybe a less 'calculated' roll on the jeans, I think it would look better if the jeans were just rolled up quick and put little effort into. +1 on this. everything looks awesome otherwise. perfect fit on the jeans
Quote: Originally Posted by Mr. Moo Can you elaborate? What is better/worse? What different cloths? What are the pros and cons of each? for example, selfedge sells both Iron Heart and Flathead denim. While they're both raw denim, they feel and fade totally differently. Iron heart denim is extremely heavy (21-22oz) while Flathead denim is typically a nice midweight (14.5oz?) denim. flatheads are noted for their high-contrast fading, while...
Quote: Originally Posted by avatar yes, the water companies all make a bottle less due to your courage - environmental impact avoided. great logic there, lol. the point I'm making is that if a million people had the same attitude, that would be countless amounts of less bottles used. every little bit adds up.
ditch the shoes. and why do you have a shirt OVER your messenger bag strap? looks too try-hard. jeans fit nice though
I found my RRDS to stretch quite significantly. much moreso than my samurais. if you're able to button them, they'll be fine.
michael, have you considered releasing socks? bamboo socks maybe? I really need socks
never really bothered with bottled water. has a ridiculous environmental impact that I can avoid by just using a water-filter at home. even that isn't really needed since we have some of the world's cleanest tap-water up here
it's just the admin's subtle method of telling you to go away
Quote: Originally Posted by db_ggmm Hello, first waywt. I could use some advice, please. The jeans are Gap selvage Japanese 'skinny' jeans in 28x32 (I think that's right). I bought them because I felt I needed a new jean to wear the GT's with. Something slightly more formal than what I currently own. I have a pair of Nudie GT's in 29x34 which fit very much like these, but the taper at the bottom is too harsh imo for GT's. Stacking + boot...