or Connect

Posts by dibadiba

What colour are you looking for? Check out my thread. I work with cordovan fairly regularly!
Giveaway wallet one is finished! Green ostrich leg with tan sokoto goatskin interior. Next one will be done soon. I'll be making a separate thread for the giveaway
I'm not a huge fan of matching the leathers 100%, but a close to exact colour match in a different type of leather is very cool (smooth cordovan vs a textured leather).I have some whiskey cordovan laying around...I will see if I can find anything matching in colour!
Sorry for the delays in give-away details! I will get them posted up as soon as I can.
Thanks Tim, I appreciate it! Being able to converse with the person who made the product you're buying is extremely valuable, and is something I think all craftsman like me and you hope to provide.
Jacket measurements for the A-1 are up! I've left out waist measurements, as the ribbing at the waist prevents me from getting an accurate measurement (see photo...) Standard sizing from XXS to XL. Sleeve and body length can easily be changed, and any other details like pocket size, please just send an email to info@neonouveau.ca or PM me and I will accommodate it for you personally. Fit: The fit on this jacket is fairly slim, while still having the blousy feel of a...
Thank you sir!
You mean like 'cordovan', the burgundy colour?
I posted an update yesterday on facebook. Photos will be posted towards the end of the week! I'm currently in the process of making the wallet , so I want that to be done and photographed before I move ahead with anything.
Give-away details will be posted next week...Thank you kindly!Cheers, Rob. I appreciate the recommendation!