or Connect

Posts by dibadiba

Navy latigo posted above being made into a belt: natural-veg tan liner, orange thread. Check out the hand-stitched detailing
Not sure how I missed this post. Thank you kindly!!It's coming along great! Such a good colour combination. No idea why I never tried it sooner.
Just in: Horween Navy Latigo. Great for belts, wallets, and small leather goods.
just finished: navy sokoto goatskin exterior, terra-cotta sokoto goatskin interior. gold edges and pigskin lining, hand-stitched in with white linen thread. 6 card slots + billfold. A great middle-ground between a cardholder and a full length wallet. $295, free shipping worldwide!
I've only just got it in. Never used it before. I'd imagine it should age similarly to any quality natural veg-tan leather. It has more 'grain' than cowhide so I think the ageing combined with the texture should make for a really cool patina.
New sokoto goatskin colours in the workshop: Purple Navy Terra-cotta orange As well as natural, undyed vegetable-tanned goatskin with a nice natural grain, for those who are sick of plain old cowhide Some dividers and card slots in the works for a couple different wallets:
gen·tleˈjentleadjective1.(of a person) mild in temperament or behavior; kind or tender.Will do Thanks to all bidders, and congratulations to the winner!
Seriously. If this goes over $1500, the winner will receive a photo of me shirtless with the briefcase on my head. I will be wearing Clark's desert boots.
You rock!Potential bidders, check out this album to see how one of these (well, an alligator version) is made.A range of thread colours, edge colours, and lovely options to customize. Truly an heirloom piece that you can pass down decades from now.
Cheers, Fok.To those unfamiliar with my work, I'll share about more info about this particular bag. As Fok mentioned, the winner will have their choice of calf or goat. I use the finest French boxcalf and a variety of vegetable-tanned goatskins in a range of colours. Additionally, the interior will be fully leather lined in goat or lamb and we will be able to come up with an interior organizer to suit your needs...and as always, completely saddle-stitched by hand.