or Connect

Posts by yik0726

what size is it?
Sorry about the wrong explanation. Just corrected and thanks for the heads up!
Up for sale is Crockett & Jonese for Ralph Lauren Marlow Short Wing dress shoe in size US9D. As you can see, they are a beautiful shade of brown, similar toe Alden's Cigar color. Most people find these shoes to fit approximately a half size large (similar to Alden Barrie last). It is recommended that you go down one-half size from your usual dress shoe size. These shoes retail for US$850. I'm probably going to get the same one in 8.5D after selling. Please let me know if...
Sales policy: - All sales are final unless there's a defect which is not described in the posting.  ​- Paypal only (Bank Deposit may be accepted for South Korean buyer only). - I accept no responsibility for lost or damaged packages. If this is a concern for you, postal insurance, registration and tracking are available at cost.   Alfred Sargent Exclusive Hampstead UK8F : U$250 including shipping worldwide : U$220 including shipping worldwide   Color: Snuff...
price dropped again to U$300, which is final. 
Price dropped to U$350 shipping inclusive. 
Sales policy: - All items will be shipped from South Korea and int'l shipping is available.    (FYR, shipping with tracking no. to States would be about U$30-40)  - All sales are final unless there's a defect which is not described in the posting.  ​- Paypal only (Bank Deposit may be accepted for South Korean buyer only). - I accept no responsibility for lost or damaged packages. If this is a concern for you, postal insurance, registration and tracking are available at...
Sales policy: - All items will be shipped from South Korea and int'l shipping is available.    (FYR, shipping with tracking no. to States would be about U$30-40)  - All sales are final unless there's a defect which is not described in the posting.  ​- Paypal only (Bank Deposit may be accepted for South Korean buyer only). - I accept no responsibility for lost or damaged packages. If this is a concern for you, postal insurance, registration and tracking are available at...
Dropped again to U$720.
ales policy: - All items will be shipped from South Korea and int'l shipping is available.    (FYR, shipping with tracking no. to States would be about U$30-40)  - All sales are final unless there's a defect which is not described in the posting.  ​- Paypal only (Bank Deposit may be accepted for South Korean buyer only). - I accept no responsibility for lost or damaged packages. If this is a concern for you, postal insurance, registration and tracking are available at...