or Connect

Posts by ReppTiePrepster

Gorgeous boots zippster!  Enjoy often and in great health my friend...
Much thanks RK!  The black shell version will come to me eventually.  Great to hear from you too... Thanks old friend! Much thanks friend! I remember the suspended-in-air-bals from a while ago.  This pic certainly bumped this make-up up to the top of my desired list!  Much thanks @Watchman1... I'm glad I finally acquired them! Thanks DV.  I was grateful that you didn't beat me to them like the brown grain/color 8 saddles!  Also, I totally agree with your dark denim/tan...
I still contend that @rydenfan and @tifosi are dual personalities residing in the same person...
The Shoe Mart, Alden of Madison, DC, or San Francisco are all solid places to get stock Aldens.  TSM will not charge you shipping or taxes (if you are outside of CT).  With any of these places, if you develop a nice working relationship buying stock models, it becomes that much easier to acquire the harder-to-find, exotic shell make-ups.   Good luck my friend!
Much thanks my friend.  The 9015 has been on my Alden queue for quite some time.  I have slowed down quite a bit this year but couldn't say no to these when the price was right. I think I too will still enjoy shell boots the most!  Indeed!  I'm looking forward to enjoying these often! Much thanks, I'm actually very excited to have acquired something so easily available! @mdubs is correct on all points.  I think I may prefer the Hampton to the Aberdeen last.  Seems to fit...
Sweet bluchers Rydenfan!  Are they short or longwings?  I have the J Crew shortwings and love them.
My friend, both are great, but I would definitely go with the LWB in either shade before the Dover in either shade.
It's been a while, but I have been keeping up when I can.  I too would keep both @JSO1  I await the barrie, Cigar, cap toe boots from AoM.   My most recent acquisition...   My first traditional Alden dress shoe.  Can't believe it's taken this long.  I need a black pair next, without the perf (9071).
Thanks DV.  Did you happen to pick up those saddles from the Bay a few days ago??  Someone sniped that same pair from me at the last minute.  Whoever got them got a great deal.  Hope they have a great new home with a member here!