or Connect

Posts by ReppTiePrepster

Sweet tassels DonL!  A must have for any Alden aficionado!
No, but I will be in town in a month.  I have a friend that will take me out to the Country Club also.  I caddied for my sister at the CC in the US Women's Am back in the 90s, but  I haven't seen it since.  Looking forward to it!
OOOOO!!  Brookline, that's a sweet place.  Hope you are enjoying that fine track!
Harding Park would be sweet.  After playing we could head over a few blocks to Alden SF, eat at the House of Prime Rib afterward, and if the inspiration hits, a ten minute drive could put us at Unionmade!  I did that little tour two summers ago and had an awesome day!  Who's with me!?!?
The J Crew cap toe boots are great.  While I love mine, the color 8 wingtip boot gets much more wear from me.  I would consider them I f I were you.  They might even be easier to acquire. Also, I'm close to moving on to player-improvement (forgiving) irons.  I've played blades all my life, so it's hard to make the move.
Played this morning also, although not very well. Titleist 915 driver, Rocketbalz tour 3 wood, Hogan Edge 2 iron hybrid, Titleist 712 CB-MB combo irons, Vockey Wedges, and Titleist studio select-Scotty Cameron putter (Newport 2).Let's tee it up!!
How many of you on this thread play golf??  We should do an Alden golf outing annually and have it rotate from from each of the various cities with Alden retailers.  DC, NYC, SF, Seattle, Philly, CT, Boston, etc...  There'd be great courses to play in all of those places!
nice DonL^^^  Enjoy them often and in the best of health my friend!
Many thanks my friend.  Enjoy that blucher!  (btw, what last is that on?)
Thanks for the recent nice words regarding my cigar boots and whiskey LWBs.  You wear your 974 exceptionally well.  Though the Tremont last is a little odd to size, I think this model is extremely underrated; great model.  Enjoy ALL of your Aldens often and in the best of health my friend!