or Connect

Posts by ReppTiePrepster

Sounds like Barrie 10B might have been the ticket. (I believe that's what mdubs has gone to). If your shoe is shell cordovan, it will definitely NOT stretch. Calf is a different story. The other option would be to use a tongue pad with the 9.5D. That's what I do to get the perfect fit with my Aberdeen tassels; have had great results and no regrets. Good luck!
[[SPOILER]] I am a huge fan of the wingtip boot, but  I don't think you should part with either of these boots.  Just add that wingtip boot to your collection!
Incredible line up Mike!! Not sure where to start, but the cigar wingtip boots on commando are a close second behind those shell monks!!
Bourbon works nicely with the McAllister.  The shootings earlier this week is equally disgusting, esp in Tulsa.
Just sent you a PM
Many thanks brother. Your pics and attire are an inspiration!
A little late on the whiskey, but a shot on a Friday after a long week is just as much appreciated!  Short wingtip bals a la AoDC...  
Many thanks @MrDV!  I suppose that implies that it's powerful, jaw-dropping with a lot of flash, yet a bit underrated when compared to the all-time greats. 
Haven't frequented this thread in a long while, but I thought I would share what I am wearing today; Walnut Shell Dundees (paired with RL Chinos and J Crew Striped socks)...   I'm much more of a fan of the other American-made shoe, but this one certainly matches up well to its two eyelet competitor.
Call me a traditionalist, but I think your wtb are perfect the way they are.  The antiqued edge for color 8 is starting to win me over (still much prefer black with color 8), but brass hardware on color 8 is a flash in the pan, a fleeting fad, imho.  But, I've also always said, to each his own...