or Connect

Posts by JosephD

Some of the stuff looks pretty influenced by other designers, but it's a very good collection, probably his best and on par with other designers' stuff that costs twice as much. The pinkeye is freaking me out a bit though. And should we expect any kake mocks to come out as part of s/s 16 or will they all be f/w 16?
Got my oversized hoodies in black and olive today, really like the colors and fit but I want a more substantial fabric. If anyone wants them on here I'll let em go for retail they're both size medium
Anyone?
What's the difference between the 83/17 blend dark grey escobars and the 75/25 blend? In how they feel and fit etc?
Looks great, would love some fit pictures since there aren't many for the DR3
Grabbed black and olive, happy with them being $198. Wanted to cop clay as well but thought that might have been too many
Saw that, was planning on copping 2 hoodies but if they're more than 228 probably won't cop any
Any idea on hoodie prices? And if I could fit a medium in a villain but prefer large because I don't want it to fit as tightly as it does on the models should I do medium for the oversized hoodies?
I'd be happy to work out a deal to take that sweatshirt off your hands if you don't like the fit
How much were the kake mock hoodies? And how should you size for the oversized fit like the models have? I wasn't watching when they initially dropped