or Connect

Posts by carlos566

Dang is there a rule against that to here?
LEOSQUARE MENS FACEBOOK PAGE, WHERE I BOUGHT MY 721 NEAR WHERE I LIVE.
I STARTED THIS THREAD TO TALK ABOUT THE 744. IF YOUR A RETAILER YOUR WELCOME TO TALK ABOUT THEM AND GIVE OUT THERE AVAILABILITY. I HAVE NO PROBLEMS HERE WITH ANYONE SAYING WHAT THEY WANT ABOUT WOLVERINE 744 LTD. JUST KEEP IT RESPECTFUL. OTHER THREADS PEOPLE ARE VERY TOUCHY. ANYWAYS LOOKING FOWARD TO GET THEM, SO I CAN POST PICS OF THEM AS SOON AS I GET THEM. I WILL UPDATE THIS THREAD AS SOON AS I DO!!
NO I HAVENT. IM WAITING FOR THEM TO COME OUT.
The title of this thread is, " Wolverine 721LTD Shell Cordovan 1000 Mile Boot Review " Which I purchased, and loved. While I was there he was telling me of the 744, which I really want also. And was showing me pics of the 744( the cap toe green color will go very nicely with cuffed selvedge jeans). I originally posted because he said they don't ship out till September 1st, but if I can get a pair earlier I will and wanted any 411 on anyone else who might get them...
he probably will, except you don't need one if you give it away!!!! Lol, its common here in the store's in Gruene Texas
Why are people freakn out. I just met the guy, and purchased a pair of 721's from him. Who is this Crane guy getting all mad about. I live near his store, and I found him of the Wolverine store locator. So I don't see why people's reactions are so full of curse words. Sorry for getting excited about a shoe. Anyways just wanted to say that he also offer's free beer, and a lounge area. Its pretty cool, never been to a store where I've been catered to like that.
Hello everyone, I just bought a pair of 721 LTD's from Leosquare Mens in New Braunfels, TX. And ill be bugging him until the 744 LTD drops. Let me know if anyone else might be selling them earlier in Austin through San Antonio. Ill be showing pics when I get them!