or Connect

Posts by prolixity

I'd recommend Seoul (unless the language has to be super "important")!  - Good universities (SKY) with loads of classes in english (at least by asian standards) - The fact that Korea was so recently developed makes it a very interesting place, and very few westerners go there (except some english teachers) - Since it's not a country that western people ever think about the exchange students are usually very interesting and well traveled people that just wanted to do...
At least Japanese people have spatial awareness. The flow of people down the sidewalks always seems smooth. Getting on and off a train is never a problem. People seem to actually understand how to act in a big city.   Contrast that with HK, where people keep straight up walking into me. No apologies or anything. Talked to local people about it and they say it happens to them too. Chinese people give zero fucks, I guess. But the crowds here can feel crushing in a very...
Seconded. The guys outside D2 are competent and reasonable.
It's a serious problem in HK :P Takes me twice as long to get everywhere compared to Europe ...
So alcohol and money is the explanation for ricing up lambos and crashing Aston Martin One-77s? Seems legit. 
Mainlanders in HK! Like they make sense in China, but wtf happens to them when they get over here?  Also: 21 year old Korean girls having a 10 pm curfew ...
Slow walkers! 
Any recommendations for something similar to Nikka Yoichi 15?