or Connect

Posts by itraxx

You have lordosis, which can be corrected through stretching & exercise. I think this would be a better long term fix & allow you to achieve a better fit OTR in the future. Just my 2c though!
  I placed my order on 3 April and still haven't received anything, seems longer than usual. I've tried emailing Jamison but no response.
  From what I've read the Uetam fits similar to the Simpson which is narrower than the Rain. I have no personal experience with the Uetam though.

Gotcha, it just seems a bit odd that their diagram only shows the measurement of the sleeve itself from the shoulder. Thanks for your help!
Can anyone help me decipher these sleeve measurements? They seem ridiculously long..    
I recently ordered some wool trousers from HY to be shipped to the UK but the tracking number Jamison provided me with doesn't seem to be updating. The last update was "Dispatched to sort facility" on 08 April. Can anyone who is more familiar with USPS please offer some advice? My tracking number is LC946976131US.   Cheers
  These look amazing, can't believe I missed out on them.
  The Carmina store on Avenue de l'Opera has a fair few ;)
  Give it a toe cap and heel counter and I'd be in!