or Connect

Posts by itraxx

I've just paid for my double monks, could anyone give me an idea of how long the wait will be from here? I'm in the UK
  It was #3062 but specify the button down as there were three shirts in this order, one was a spread collar.
  Bumping this. Anyone in the UK or EU interested before I return them?
  The buttons are standard and of similar thickness to shirts I've received before.
Here is my button down from Luxire, I sent them a picture of a Barba to replicate. Collar points are 3.0"       I can provide my order number if anyone is interested
  FYI according to their website it's by appointment only
I recently received these Howard Yount Four Season Super 100s Mid Grey trousers in size IT46 but they are unfortunately too small for me.   I am passing these on at the same price I paid for them, excluding import tax (≈£20). I am based in the UK so any buyer inside the EU will not have to worry about being hit by importing from the US.   I can post pictures if there is any interest. Please see the below product description from the HY site for full...
I recently received a pair of mid grey Four Season Super 100s in size EU46 / US30 which unfortunately do not fit me. Happy to sell these on at cost BNWT, PM me for more details. I'm located in the UK.
How are your hips bigger than your chest?
Just ordered a pair of classic line dark brown double monks. Has anyone else recently ordered a pair and could potentially advise on potential the wait time? Cheers