or Connect

Posts by itraxx

I am moving abroad for work in a couple of months and need to lean out my wardrobe a little. The first few casualties are listed below.   My rules: Payment through PayPal only Free shipping worldwide is included in the price     BOGLIOLI Unstructured Sport Coat - Brown Herringbone  Cotton - Size 38R   £160.00 Condition: Used - worn maybe 4 times but with no visible signs of wear. I'd say 8/10.   Features: Completely unstructured 100% Cotton Smoked MOP...
PSA: Lots of G&Gs up on Barney's Warehouse http://www.barneyswarehouse.com/shop?q=gaziano
I have a voucher code for SuitSupply worth £300. If anyone is interested in purchasing it for a discounted price, please PM me.
  Could you post a picture? I've been looking for a Carmina captoe adelaide but never found one..
  My boots also came with bags that don't really fit them - I think they must use the same ones for all shoes/boots, or we both got short changed!
  After wearing it 3 times though?
  Yeah it's a bit disappointing, nothing that the tailor can't fix though.   The fabric is great - it's sky blue oxford.
The top button just popped clean off my blue oxford shirt, not impressed. Worn & washed 3 times max.    
  I am considering adding a 5th button but my London only came with one extra cuff button - did yours come with two?
From Meermin's Instagram feed :       They look awesome!