or Connect

Posts by itraxx

Order it as a personal MTO then. It ticks me off when people try to influence group MTOs/preorders to their exact specifications. You have to compromise if you don't want to pay the upcharge.
Can anyone comment on the relative slimness of Sienna trousers? Napoli trousers fit me well but when I tried on a Lazio pair they were skintight. Thanks
 The code still works, or it did when I checked a few days ago.
 Watch out, the Carminas at macsamillion are all women's models!
Has anyone ever seen/heard of an Adelaide style boot? What I mean is, a balmoral boot with an adelaide throat/broguing which continues all the way up the shaft.   If we could have Carmina make up a new style, I'd be very interested in seeing this! Anyone else?
 Could you post the link please? I can't find them on Ebay. Cheers
 As requested: Waist: 32"Rise: 10"Thigh: 11"Knee: 9.5"Leg opening: 8"Unhemmed length: 46.5"
I am moving abroad for work in a couple of months and need to lean out my wardrobe a little. The first few casualties are listed below.   My rules: Payment through PayPal only Free shipping worldwide is included in the price     BOGLIOLI Unstructured Sport Coat - Brown Herringbone  Cotton - Size 38R   £160.00 Condition: Used - worn maybe 4 times but with no visible signs of wear. I'd say 8/10.   Features: Completely unstructured 100% Cotton Smoked MOP...
PSA: Lots of G&Gs up on Barney's Warehouse http://www.barneyswarehouse.com/shop?q=gaziano
I have a voucher code for SuitSupply worth £300. If anyone is interested in purchasing it for a discounted price, please PM me.