or Connect

Posts by itraxx

Base model price + 50%
Any chance of CHF?
Luxire, could you do an A1 style flight jacket like the below examples?  [[SPOILER]]
 Thank you for this! Will definitely consider picking up a pair, do they come with trees?
Up for sale are my black Carmina 732 captoes purchased from Skoaktiebolaget in August 2013. Having worn them four or five times, I have come to the decision that the Rain last just simply does not work for me so I am letting them go. UK10 is now sold out at Skoak so here is your chance to skip the group MTO queue!   They are in excellent condition - zero marks on the uppers and next to no signs of wear on the sole either. Always well cared for and stored with trees when...
 Very nice, I am considering this exact specification for my next MTO order. Any reason why the sole painting is in the opposite direction to the usual style?
 What is your pricing for the stock models?
 I believe the York is simply the London with a new name. Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm glad to finally see this great fit in something other than plain Navy!
 I would say that the gimped edges certainly detracts from the formality but not necessarily the shape.
Does anyone know what exactly the "Hand accent" on the peacoat is?   I searched the thread but didn't find anything.