or Connect

Posts by itraxx

Apparently the first pair made for my recent MTO were rejected by quality control. So if anyone is on the lookout for St. James II, vintage rioja, TG73 10E, you may want to pay a visit to the sale!
All,   I am hoping to visit NSM in Napoli in the coming months, can anyone suggest the best way to get in touch with them to arrange an appointment? I have emailed the address on the website twice and did not receive any reply. Does Mina have a personal address where I might have more luck?   Thank you
I've been waiting six weeks now for a pair of Minnis fresco trousers. I won't get chance to wear them at this rate!
That really is wide!!
I would also be interested. I'd prefer cherry pin grain on the strap though. Like this one from BE : Do we know if modifying the pattern on a group MTO will incur extra charges?
 I checked earlier - trees are not included in the prices but Arne was kind enough to extend the 30% discount to the trees also.
Why did you buy it if you're not sure what to wear with it?
 This guy.
Pictures!
I placed my MTO order at the end of February with a 2-3 month delivery estimate. Still haven't received an update on progress. It's a little bit frustrating.