or Connect

Posts by Colins04

I just received my BL suit in the mail today.  I have not gotten to steam it, but I was able to get some pictures taken of it real quick.  I ordered the three piece Navy suit.  This being my first Made to Measure suit, and first experience with BL, I am pretty impressed.  I ordered the suit last Monday and received it today so a total of 8 days from ordering to the front door.  That's pretty quick.  I had asked for fabric samples, so I had a good idea of what I was...
Thanks for your help! I guess thats one thing I really like about BL, if I get it and am not satisfied with the fit, they will work with me to make sure I am happy. I am just going to wait for the fabric samples to come in before I pull the trigger. Thanks again!
I'm 5'11" and 190 lbs. i have a 42.5" chest and my shoulders are roughly 22.5"-23" across the back (im going to get more exact when I order). I am planning on contacting BL and asking what their thoughts are. I wanted to see what actual customers thought. I was also looking at thick as thieves, but I like the ability to have an alteration credit, especially since this is my first run at made to measure suits. As for the lapels, it seems like the .25 inch difference...
Hello, Im new here and have been researching getting a suit made. Ive really been interested in BL lately, but Im unsure about the fit I should get. I want to get a sleeker/ more modern fit and am unsure if I should go for BL's slim fit or tailored fit. I lift weights and workout so I have an muscular build, not lanky (Not overweight either). I want to go with the slim fit, but dont want to end up looking silly in it. What is your advice? I also see that BL offers...