or Connect

Posts by Londrestopo

Hi KObalto,   Currently I'm wearing Jeans but I have quite thick thighs and they really don't look good on.   I'd be happy to wear dark chinos or trousers but nothing too formal given I'm a mature student.
Bueno,   Good evening StyleForum,   This is my first post here having signed up a few minutes ago after being a long time browser who has some pressing issues with regards to a new fashion venture.   First of all I'm 5'11, I have quite long legs in relation to a shortish torso with a very front heavy chest.   I'm looking to find a casual style that suits me on a day to day basis without looking over the top.   The colors that suit me are Navy's,...
The kid got shot in the shoulder? he may still be alive with the truck still past the train track after the hoax breakdown maybe they can get him to the nearest hospital?
Bueno,   Good evening StyleForum,   This is my first post here having signed up a few minutes ago after being a long time browser who has some pressing issues with regards to a new fashion venture.   First of all I'm 5'11, I have quite long legs in relation to a shortish torso with a very front heavy chest.   I'm looking to find a casual style that suits me on a day to day basis without looking over the top.   The colors that suit me are Navy's,...