or Connect

Posts by Dusty Brogues

Lucky that clothes line is a classic Hills Hoist, the new ones wouldn't cut it!
Damn I just can't explain things : )It was stated by the member that sizing wasn't accurate, say a 40r fit more like a 38r etc... I hope that cleared things if not muddy the waters...Heard a rumour you picked some Alden penny loafers, nice hustle man!
Hi BMSomeone recently posted regarding visiting Suit Supply. Said there were some sizing discrepancies.... I think Fox was on the scent for a suit supply acquisition too...
 One question mate, please explain your Avatar?  Any luck on your spectacles hunt? 
  Foxxy you'd be like Rusty in National Lampoons European Vacation!
Tobias Great write up mate. Glad you had a ball. We did the same with an infant a couple of yrs back-well worth it!
 Boom Shucka Lucka! Beautiful shirts Ernesto, the red puppy tooth and the last one take the cake. Thanks for letting me know mate!
Thanks Ernesto & GF I will check those brands out, Hopefully they are on the fitted side, otherwise I will get the mum in law to run em in. Awesome pink strides lads!
Ernesto Maybe check out Von Zipper and AM's also for dedicated large frame polarised sunnies... Gentlemen any recommendations for linen shirts locally? In yellows, turquoises etc.... Thanks