or Connect

Posts by Dusty Brogues

Mark and Gino Stocco - Spotted in linen khaki suits, blue shirt and navy grenadine HC of course. Mark had brown suede dub monks while Gino opted for a pair of brown leather chukkas.
Italian holiday equals Sex Thugs and RocknRollThe first one was the most scarce...
Me confused
Don't worry gf, we got amongst it at the back end of the trip. Can't you hear me knocking was getting blasted on Sardenia.Carn the Wallabies
Gimme Shelter it's in my Top Twenty of all time. My favourite album is probably Aftermath. Amongst the classics on Exile Let it Loose is tremendous
I live in the past... Exile on Main Street was the album. Mind you played Lana del Ray, Flight Facilities, LCD sound system...
Omerta Paesano 🐴
JM beautiful home, congratulations, no Deer Style for you now.The trip was a blast, highlights including blazing through East Side of Spain at 150 Kmh playing Rolling Stones, bottle of wine as my roadie while Mrs. Dusty fed me Jamon (ibericon)Sandwiches.Went to a serie B qualifying game in la spezia with my bro in law, crazy stuff. Locals smoking J's, lighting fires, flares, thought I was at a Gaza Strip Big Day Out!Sardinia was an incredible experience, amazing granite...
^^^^^^ I'm a natural born thread killer....