or Connect

Posts by Dusty Brogues

Welcome to another TV alert ! Sunday this weekend - SBS 9.30pm - Living In The Material World - Directed by Scorcese - part 1, the George Harrison movie from last year. If you didn't get to the cinema to see it.. The quiet Beatle + The Auteur = essential viewing
May your depth of field be shallow and composition tight!
^^^ I find the buckle too big and clunky...
 Solid TBM, crazy hustle!
My father in law just Judges me...
Hi Gents   Just a quick plug..   Due to my weight loss, l will be selling an MJ Bale suit, 40r, Charcoal, Single Breast, 2 button, notch lapel, working sleeve buttons.... Worn less than 10 times....   For pictures and deets PM me.... 
From my very poorly executed but well meaning question, you've summed up that query nicely. Thanks FXH.I must be a bloody drop 8 
Thanks for that correction of that rookie er JM, what the?!
Looks plum Coxy!Sam Rockwell is a gun - His performance in Moon was subliminal....Q & A gents... Are jacket sizes indicative of height? For example a 40" jacket is made for a 40" shoulder width but what about the other dimensions is it based on the average height and scale of a 6 foot man?
Thanks Mr Firmin!I have Accumulated quite of few rep ties over the yrs from Herringbone, Gant and vintage YSL, interested to see what I am representing...From what you told me, I will probably get a hand shake off a opus dei member because of my affiliate tie...As for Jimmy Hoffa he's more slippery than Jimmy Laughlin