or Connect

Posts by Dusty Brogues

^^^^ Thanks GF and JM Newtown is a little far away, Army Disposal it is.... I'll probably end up lookin more Travis Bickle than Bobby Redford.
What is this hat? Where can I get this hat? Hope all are having/had top weekend
Fred - Decent plain T Shirts can be had at Best and Less. All under $10 including organic(whatever that is nowadays) I bought a couple of plain fitted blank T's for 6 bucks...Save your money on T Shirts, Spend your coin on Shoes, Whiskey and Women....db
Nice write up Mr FXHSo all in all you wish you had a 4wd 😀The SUV, soft roaders, duel cab Utes are dominating the market, large proportion of soccer mums in that.My old man use to drive his 85 xf falcon through bush and mud in Back O Bourke, Innamincka on fishing trips/yours. Never bogged. His mates in new Pajeros did however.Glad you stuck your neck out.
Calling on FXH and his appraisal of Defenders!
Fire away! I remember your earlier posts mentioned you grew up on the land, could be mistaken though...
fHx What's your opinion on 4wd's? Btw Sicario very good flick. Benicio is looking slick as
PM sent bro
You're right mate, pretty expensive for 4cyl.My Navara did its clutch at 55kms so I'm pretty peeved, so I'm looking at replacement, last series Hilux SR 4w4 diesel is probably the one.However the Defender is an absolute beast, the 130 is tempting....Walked through Fossil yesterday, quite pricey given the quality issues identified by members.2016 wish listLight brown/grey linen suitOlive green linen shirtCanvas duffelDefender 130Timex weekenderMost realistic is nato band to...
Im a left hander Geoff... I don't wear my wedding ring anymore, uncomfortable. Wear bracelets occasionally, don't wear French cuffs...Anyone here ever own or currently own a Landrover Defender?