or Connect

Posts by Dusty Brogues

You're type Jim?
 Damn Cad
 Let me take you to Tumbarumba Jimmy, lm sure GF PoP and FXH would have stories....
 I usually have reservations about making reservations by nature l'm quite reserved... 
  I remember Herringbone stuffed up on one of their sales - Hallams were reduced heavily You back in OZ man?  l'm heading to Europe in May, might chase up one of those Filson numbers for carry on/ everyday. Probably get the Mrs db to take photo's of me sipping espresso, sockless, Filson armed, Horned rimmed, triple pocket squared, lime chinos, madman hair..... Realistically l will be wearing 3/5 of those items plus two kids spilling and wiping food over me with mrs db...
 I have a pair of Carmina Split Toe Loafers - love em IMHO l think they best suit a sleeker model, like Carmina Simpson last or similar. A wider more conservative last would not cut the mustard.
I thought the Princes's boots had a few spikes on them also. They look like Jimmy Sly's
 Just asked on the off chance you might flog them off down the track... I may just make a certain aspiring polly rural minimalist smile... Looking at jagging a pair of RMW's on the Macquarie Last.... Thinking pebble grain or something with texture...
Nice kicks Foxy - what size? 9uk? 
Smaller beanies as well, Mr Hoffa