or Connect

Posts by Dusty Brogues

"Just when I thought I was out they pull me back in" GFIIOnce a member always a member! Thanks all! Suede it is.... Now to topy or....
A double shot down.... Important matters to discuss.... What's more versatile a brown pebblegrain leather chukka or a brown suede chukka? Thanks folks
Thanks JM, I trawled through flea bay, lm finding it hard to discern on quality etc. I'm under the assumption that there's a few fake Burburry's out there so I like everything else l better do my research. Mrs DB finally let me buy one because it's now raining, I'm acting on it fast!Mr PoP, im after a 3/4 slimmer fit - not too inspector gadgety. HB had a nice one this season, I should of acted earlier.Parramatta sucks
 Probably the most logical option mate, well it's back to the footy for me! Thanks Oli
Gentlemen,   Forgive if you may my self imposed exile, hiatus, whatever you want to call it....   I'm in a dilemma, l need a trench coat, precisely a size 40/50 camel.... Herringbone are gone, Rhodes & Beckett - gone, MJ - gone....   Where to now?   Thanks in advance   Sliq l would er on the side of caution with Jimmy's advice..... 
Too much info brother... Perhaps try argyle socks
I reckon you can haggle down Jimmy a few bucks
Sun burnt country - we all need rain. My lawn looks like something out of Cormac Macarthys The Road. I can handle hot & dry, however high humidity is next level and oppressive. Linen non negotiable.