or Connect

Posts by Malik

Engineered Garments Ghurka shorts Hawaiian print finish, real sad to see them go, but they're just a tad too small for me. Probably the nicest pair of shorts I've owned, 100% cotton so nice and light perfect for summer - brand new only tried them on.    Tagged 34 Waist laid flat 17' Inseam 10 thigh 10    Can meet up in NYC
Engineered Garments Ghurka shorts Hawaiian print finish, real sad to see them go, but they're just a tad too small for me. Probably the nicest pair of shorts I've owned, 100% cotton so nice and light perfect for summer - brand new only tried them on.    Tagged 34 Waist laid flat 17' Inseam 10 thigh 10    Can meet up in NYC     
Ivwri i don't use this forum that often tbh, but when i do have a glance on here you're usually one of the best dressed 
Anyone know where I could get the S/S14 olive bucket hat ? Can't find it in stock anywhere
up
Got some Rapha stuff for sale    Rapha team sky denim 36 Waist  32 Leg  Brand new with tags  RAPHA inside the right leg when you turn the denim up  £100   Rapha GT Gloves  Black All Brand new (Smalls in packet, XXL without packet) 3 Pairs of small 2 pairs of XXL £70 each   Rapha caps  £25 each   Price includes shipping in the UK  Small extra charge everywhere else 
Size US 12, rough suede  No major marks at all  Just a tad too small for me  Fit more like a UK 11.5 i'd say  110 shipped
Worn a few times, but too small for me Pictures don't justify the quality (colour is navy) Measurements; pit to pit 20  pit to hem 16.5  neck to hem 28.5
Brand New with tags  Fantastic shirt just too small for me  £75 shipped UK    Measurements;  Pit to pit 21  pit to hem 18  back of neck to hem 29
 ah i had a quick glance on the website and couldn't seem to find any, nice one. Preferably buying a second hand one would be more feasible for me.