or Connect

Posts by JSAN

Yep, they don't stock Guidi anymore.
When I just joined SF they were going on sale at this local store in Brisbane, $350 for donkey backzips and $400 for sidezips. I really regret not buying them all to this day.
Because some are noticably more expensive than others, Guidi running at around 700 bucks while the tier 1s are much higher.
Welp, guess I'm wrong.
So from all my lurking:   Tier 1 CCP/Augusta/Carpe Diem   Tier 2 Japanese brands, Layer 0, MA+,   Tier 3 Guidi, Plokhov   And there are very little differences between the tiers, as in a large increase in price for a diminishingly smaller increase in quality.
Would these boots hold up if you wore them 4-5 times a week?
I really like the look of Folk, but people have said the quality sucks. Anything similar?
You could check out local designers, mostly based in Shanghai. However, the stuff they make will be produced in China and be shoddy, or Italy and aimed at the rich population of China who really just want to be dressed like rich Westerners.
Unfortunately you didn't go to any of the major food attractions in China. If your used to Westernized Chinese food, your best bet is Shanghai. Beijing is alright but might not suit your palette. However for clothes shopping there are a lot of stores, the Chinese government taxes luxury imported goods, so anything you want, you will be able to find in these two cities. It will cost around 30-40% more compared to the USA.
Just a suggestion - Go with the maximum protagonist challenge over the androgyny challenge.