or Connect

Posts by SloopyNoob

Something like this SS jacket and a medium grey pants would look loverly http://us.suitsupply.com/jackets/jacket-blue-plain-washington-c559i/C559I,en_US,pd.html?start=21&cgid=Jackets At least that's my plan :)
Thx. Did the laces come with the shoes or are they your own?
This is the navy calf? Beautiful. I have a pair coming.
Why don't you email Meermin directly? Given my own experiences, you're looking at 7UK
I got conf email right after placing the order. Check your spam folder
    I don't think the webgems are in stores. But trust me, the chili color is gorgeous. Here's my Daltons:  
Hey guys. I've been looking for a pair of sunglasses that looks good on my face for a while. Finally found a nice frame from Warby Parker (reynold) but unfortunately it doesn't come with sunglass lenses. I'm thinking of ordering the frame only and put my own lenses on. Any recommendation on where I can buy some good polarized lenses and have them put them in the frame for me?   
Is it just me or is it tent sale not as impressive as other sales I've seen recently?
  Looks fabulous. I love mine also. Now I'm thinking of doing a MTO with this color.
So I didn't wait long enough after breaking my foot last year to allow my foot to settle down before shopping for nice shoes, the result is all of shoes are now half a size too big. So I'm unloading them.   Here's the list. All are size 7D and have been well taken care of regularly (Saphir Reno+Saphir cream/AE premium polish)   1. Black Strands (6 month old). Purchased as first quality from Amazon. Small defective: the stiches in the right shoes tounge came off...