or Connect

Posts by congratulations

Drop to $600
2-zip silver hardware. Bemberg lining upgrade. Only tried it on, fits great. Selling it because I need the money. Here were the final measurements I received from ToJ. For reference, I'm 170lbs, 6'1". Feel free to pm or post with any questions. Paypal only, shipping included, tote included. Thanks.   shoulders 18.2" chest (pit-to-pit) 23.0" midsection 19.8" waist 20.3" body length, front 22.8" body...
  Which suede color did you go for? I've been on the fence about ordering a T1... it looks crazy nice and won't be found anywhere outside of Toj. A1 is my favorite suede jacket from gallery pictures, but T1 is my second suede choice and its available now :) (black cwu in closet, black moto ordered)
Thanks guys. I'm relieved to hear the length is good because I didn't want it too cropped. The CWU is really incredible, I kept reading Drew quote how nice it is and decided to pull the trigger. I'll just enjoy the jacket now as its meant 
[[SPOILER]]   Received my CWU 2 weeks ago, this is my first leather jacket and first TOJ purchase. The quality of leather is amazing and its super comfortable. I spent 6 months hitting the gym before ordering so I wouldn't order too small, and had Charly size for a slightly relaxed fit – 1.1 p2p/chest ratio. This is the most I've spent on a piece of clothing before, so I'm having a little buyer remorse about small tweaks I could've made here and there.. but for my first...
I'm looking for a pair of sleek boots, preferably without a bulbous toe-box. Something similar to Dayton Service Boots, Butteros, Paul Smith Ricards, Alden Jumpers (AF43/AF88), and any suggestions welcome as well :) Also, they can't be suede, as I encounter rain frequently. I have a trusted ebay account and paypal, and FYI I live in Seattle if there's any local possibilities. Feel free to PM me! I'm a size 9US in clark dbs, 9.5US jack purcells, 42 GAT's.
I'm looking for a pair of sleek boots, preferably without a bulbous toe-box. Something similar to Dayton Service Boots, Butteros, Paul Smith Ricards, Alden Jumpers (AF43/AF88), any suggestions welcome as well :)   Also, they can't be suede as I encounter a lot of rain. If I had to choose a color, my preference would be dark grey, but I'm open to all. My sizing is 9US in clark dbs, 9.5 jack purcells, 42 GAT's. 9E AE Clifton. 
I'm looking for a pair of sleek boots, preferably without a bulbous toe-box. Something similar to Dayton Service Boots, Butteros, Paul Smith Ricards, Alden Jumpers (AF43/AF88), any suggestions welcome as well :) Also, they can't be suede as I encounter a lot of rain. If I had to choose a color, my preference would be dark grey, but I'm open to all. My sizing is 9US in clark dbs, 9.5 jack purcells, 42 GAT's. 9E AE Clifton. 
Haha ok, thanks for the tip on that. I wear them about half the time, mostly for driving, and can usually get away w/o them otherwise. But my sights not getting any better.. will have to look into lenses
Hey everyone. I could use some advice, if anyone is feeling generous :) Here are two pictures of me, currently my hair is a little longer than shown. Following pictures are styles that I can't decide which way to go.. suggestion(s) welcome!   [[SPOILER]] I like a laid back look, with a little bit of messiness. Though my hair is super thin and flat, so its hard to give volume without a greasy look. My current hair product consists of head/shoulders shampoo, apply...