or Connect

Posts by meisenfek

RIP Nagisa Ōshima  
  Shhh. I am trying to ignore it since i already ordered.
got a suit bag, a black plastic card in cc size, and a "private code". and there is no such thing as free delivery, even for shopping carts worth >400€. asked the support about this by their webmail form, cause i couldn't find any email adress. no answer. its a thin line between superstar and superdork.
[[SPOILER]]
[[SPOILER]]
that Moon Ray song....classic goodness.   stuff from my 'the 'last days of summer' drawer   Dam-Funk - 10 west (2009) Curt Boettcher - astral cowboy (instro) (2000,1967-69) Francis Lai - number one (1976) Saint Tropez - violation (1977) Pompeya - my mind is clear (2012) Helado Negro - 2° dia (2010) Fresh Moods - rhythmbreeze (1997/2011) Toro Y Moi - saturday love (2011) Fitz Ambro$e ft. Devonwho - tameeka (2010) Max Melvin - seaside...
  this is exactly what happened some weeks ago when i tried the happybirthday@yoox promotion.   tried the current code earlier this evening, same results. avoided the email though. maybe some kind of new marketing Customer Retention Management?
kinda obsessed with this one lately. singing along in the car on a daily basis. and i get better and better.    
Same here, some weeks ago during the HAPPYBIRTHDAY@YOOX promotion.   Tried the current code *now*, didn't work also. Repeated the procedure with two other browsers (you never know), same result. Maybe some new form of marketing?