or Connect

Posts by handmade 1

I live in Northampton.
Hello, Could i ask what countries are best to avoid, and not to offer your items for sale to on ebay if you offer to post worldwide.
Quote: Originally Posted by bengal-stripe Sorry, that’s not EG’s (old-style) heel pattern; that used dove tail rubber inset with brass nails in groups of three. This looks to me like older Alfred Sargent: the iron nails and a single brass nail are a give-away. Has it got a hand-written “Made in England” inside the shoes? I would also agree with Bengal-stripe EG = brass pins, if memory serves me right i also remember a heel pattern of...
Quote: Originally Posted by A Harris What the title says. For instance, I don't make enough to really be able to afford any of the clothing I wear, even at deep discounts, so my wardrobe/habit is financed by ebay. Any new purchases are funded by the sale of clothes I already have (generally at a profit) or by profits from the sale of items I bought for myself that didn't work out. I keep a running balance sheet to see where I am at all times so that in...
Hello, http://warriorclothing.com/uk/shop//index.php?cPath=22
Quote: Originally Posted by Merckx Very nice Mr. Harris! +1
Black hammer...