or Connect

Posts by pitboss12

Quote: Originally Posted by Sanguis Mortuum Don't be silly. Peaked lapels may soon reach oversaturation and fall out of fashion, but I doubt they will look any more 'dated' than notch lapels do at the moment, which is to say not at all. Certainly not 'very soon' anyway. +1
I got the catalog yesterday. $45 for an issue of Free and Easy? Really? They're $13 at the local jap bookstore and many of those places can ship the mag to you.
Quote: Originally Posted by office drone I was wondering where that ex-SC guy went to, after seeing him at the rival agency and getting chewed out by Ted Chaough. Was that Kurt or Smitty? I think that was Smitty. Kurt is the gay european guy that spoke broken english. I really want to see Kinsey come back for an episode. Maybe he'll be back next season as a hippie.
price drops
Final price drop
1. J.Crew Black Plaid Shirt #1 Tagged L (16-16.5). Asking $17-> $15 shipped in CONUS via USPS Priority Mail. Click to enlarge pics. Attachment 49137 Attachment 49138 2. Huge Magazine Back Issues - $10 each -> sold shipped in CONUS via USPS Priority Mail. Available issues: Jan 2008 Aug 2008 Jan 2009 (Polaroid Special) Feb 2009 Sept 2009 Attachment 49139
PM sent on RAKE #3
Price drop
Like the other poster wrote, this isn't a fancy affair. It's San Diego! A sport jacket with a loose weave and some khakis will take you very far there. If you wear a suit you'll be sweltering and someone will probably ask you for directions. Watch the daily coverage on TVG. You won't see any of the owners wearing suits.
Price Drop.