or Connect

Posts by pitboss12

Adrian -- What's the difference between the 501 and 501XX that are sold in most department stores (JCP, Mervyn's, etc)? After an inside out inspection, the only thing that I can tell is that the 501 is made in the Dominican Republic and the 501XX are made in Mexico. Thanks
Where's the bikini shot?
Quote: Originally Posted by whodini THIS POST IS USELESS (Read: BULLSHIT) WITHOUT PICS. +1
If I'm a student that needs a suit for interviews, do I buy Jhane Barnes or not? Quote: Originally Posted by jjgold Look...I did not mean to open a can of worm... but since I did. 1) I support American, not just because I live here and that should be a good enough reason, and Italian made products. WHY you ask, because they have laws that protect it's workers. In order to comply with these laws, the cost of producing those goods are...
If you can't find a shirt that meets all your criteria, you can take a shirt that meets most of them (buttons, sleeve) and have a tailor finish it off to your specs (no tail, slim).
Thanks Hamm
Questions re: J.Crew Shirts: 1. Are they as wrinkly as they appear on the website? 2. Are they prone to wrinkling? I usually wear non-iron shirts for work by another maker. I've been thinking about picking up some J.Crew shirts for sping to wear casually. However, I don't want to look like I slept in my clothes and I don't want to look like a slob at the end of the day. Thanks.
All this regarding a $150 suit.
Quote: Originally Posted by Metlin Eh. I've seen that in a lot of places right here in the US, where people wear designer suits (most notably Armani) with the labels being displayed on the sleeve. It's just too hard to tell someone to take it off without coming off as a total ass. I actually saw this twice in Texas last month while waiting at DFW. One black guy and one white guy (wearing a cowboy hat) about 20 minutes apart. I...
Looks like a great way to get junk mail in your mailbox and inbox.