or Connect

Posts by pitboss12

There was an article in this past Sunday's L.A. Times about the clothing in the movie. The costume designer said the shirts were made by ANTO in Beverly Hills. The costume designer said she designed the suits and they were made by Leonard Logsdail, a British master tailor, in NYC. However, when you go to the Hickey Freeman website, they show stills of Douglas and La Bouef on the front page. Not sure if Hickey handled part of the wardrobe.
No pic of the crew of Brazillian SAs?
Thanks SF!
There was a suicide connected with Hell's Kitchen. One of the contestants shot herself after the end of the first season.
Quote: Originally Posted by pocketsquareguy I laugh The magazine from Canada called Inventory is quite good. All about streetwear and emerging talent. They have an interesting website as well http://www.inventorymagazine.com/ Check it out...... I thought you would. Inventory isn't bad except for the occasional typos (glaring ones, not the differences in U.S. and U.K. spellings) and grammar glitches.
Rake, Mens-Ex, Man About Town PS Guy - I you have a hard time with the name Free & Easy, I don't know what you'd do with Men's Fudge which is a Japanese Streetwear/Denim magazine.
Check the postings by PhatGuido. He's routinely in areas of high humidity (HK, SIN, etc.) and has mentioned the specifics of his bespoke suiting but not his tailor.
Quote: Originally Posted by EdenResident She's downright ugly. A 5 at best. I wouldn't she's ugly, just an average 5. The guy on the other hand is a little harder to pin down. At first glance, he looked like a douche that needed to be slapped down. However, when i look at teh details, the overall idea becomes increasingly interesting. Can't wait for Mr. West to start wearing a turban with the LV monogram.
Closet Cleaning Continued: As in my previous posts, the items up for sale have not been worn. They've just been hanging in the closet unworn. Click on pics to enlarge. 1. T.M. Lewin Luxury Slim Fit Dress Shirt. White/16.5/34.5. Dual Button Cuff. Sold pending payment Shipped via USPS Priority Mail. Attachment 50571 2. Charles Tyrwhitt Slim Fit Dress Shirt. Blue Stripe on White/16.5/34. Dual Button Cuff. SOLD pending payment Shipped via USPS Priority...
Quote: Originally Posted by brianoh You're awfully patronizing. Welcome to Styleforum!