or Connect

Posts by EdwardB

Silly question, but for those merino tees, that little badge on the bottom: how is it applied? Sewed on? Heat seal? Really wish they would have kept it clean like the iO version.
Parka's up, you just have to search for it. Nice, but somewhat underwhelming compared to last year's which was absolutely insane in person and only a touch more expensive than this year's version.   Hopefully later drops will be a little more interesting.
 For what it's worth, two of the four pieces I've owned basically fell apart after a few wears.  The other two are made of decent fabric, are cut well, and have been on weekly rotation for the past few years. Basically Acne/APC level stuff.
48HOURS for the extra 20% off Isaora sale stuff, good until tomorrow. I was just emailed a one-time 15% off Patagonia coupon if anyone wants something: Tinamou4. Not really in the realm of brands discussed here, but good for base layers or a cheap rain shell or something.
^ Should be next week.
Passing along a 10% off Tres Bien code since I decided to just get Uniqlo denim over Acne.   PRE-FW15-63225
You might be right; I was actually thinking the same thing but am unsure because of the lighting. However, the herringbone is clearly visible in other runway shots, so I'm holding out hope that it's a different fabric that's going to drop later in the season.    
Where did you see the Bloomingdale's buy? In-store only?------Really disappointed that nobody picked up this coat (or...anything in this fabric). Hopefully it's just a later drop.
Yes, I am referring to the mall clientele, which often includes people with disposable income ("having money") who aren't necessarily interested in clothing to the extent that people on here are. What I was attempting to get across (poorly, apparently) is that the average shopper (the one that thinks J. Crew is "high end") is generally uneducated about product, isn't doing research and is just going to the mall, browsing a few stores, and buying what they like. Theory is...
Cucinelli is far out of the reach of most people in terms of pricepoint and distribution; Theory is not, which is the point I was trying to make. Accessibility isn't an issue for people on here, but there are tons of people who just walk into stores and buy stuff that they think looks nice with little consideration to what else is on the market. Theory is in a lot of stores (even in suburban areas), Cucinelli is not.  Theory is a somewhat palatable pricepoint (though poor...