or Connect

Posts by MonsieurLock

I picked up the FW13 Black Leather Slip-On's. I'm a size 11.5 in new balance, sebago, Converse. I also wore size 44 for the CP suede chukkas. I picked up 44 for the slip-ons. They run small, especially in the toe box. They fit perfect, other than the top of the toe box needing some time to break in. I'm not sure how the Spring/Summer run, but my guess is the same. I didn't size down, I stuck with my regular size 11/44, anything smaller would've been crazy.
 Yeah, I bought the Clash parka too from Carhartt, but it was a size too small. So i ended up getting the WH parka. Alone it definitely isn't as warm as the clash, but with the primaloft vest inside of it I'd say it's just as good.
Preview of Wings+Horns FW 14   "The CYC loft showroom in Chelsea. This is wings + horns 10th year anniversary and for FW14 they took inspiration from their first season and re-worked some of their very first pieces."        
All I've been wearing this winter is the black tartan fishtail with the primaloft vest snapped inside. Great jacket, to where I'm selling every other jacket I bought this season because I haven't worn anything else. Definitely liking the "Wave knit" hoodie this S/S season.
    This is a brand new Missoni Black Zig Zag Scarf - Original price $249.00    Wool knit zigzag scarf Unfinished hem Fringed detail Measurements:: With: 12.5'', Length: 68'' Material: 50% Wool 50% Acrylic Brand: Missoni Origin: Italy
BLUE BLUE Chino Cloth Mac Coat in Khaki - Large- Brand New w/ Tags  $334 $234 OBO   Shipping is included in asking price.   -Made in Japan -This beautiful Mac style coat is made from a cotton twill fabric, and features a spread collar, hidden placket, and two front slant pockets,   -Spread Collar -Button front opening with hidden placket -Two front pockets   "BLUE BLUE KOBE,  opened in Kobe prefecture Western Japan in 1990. Over the past 22 years BLUE BLUE has...
That's peacoat fucking hideous! 
Thank you!  I don't know how i missed that.
 Where is the survey?