or Connect

Posts by Tweets

I think you should have included "Dr. Scholls" in the title somewhere
 I had a couple stolen off my porch, sender was off the hook, I turned them in and got paid (max of $100 a package) 
Isn't that Chester Barrie Tags?
 They're basically brand new, insole, leather etc...they only thing I could think of is if someone bought them and wanted a rubber heel and had it put on new.  Trying to get a better picture of the markings to help out.
Anyone ever seen Crockett Jones with a rubber vibram sole?  Got a pair of "Made in England" with markings similar to C&J including "348" which is a C&J last...but the vibram heel is throwing me off...they are made for a different company.   Thanks
 Now you got me dreaming of shell...lol.  Had a pair of AE Cambridge in Walnut and some Walnut Sanfords that were both gorgeous too.  My wife thinks I have a problem with shell, I'm happy to buy shell (not even my size), polish the crap out of it and make $20 reselling just cause I enjoy bringing them back to life.
 I'd proudly wear any of the vintage Hanover or Florsheim shells.  I like the Alden's but I think the prettiest pair of shell I ever had was a pair of Hanover LB Sheppards that were vintage NIB.  Gorgeous shoes.
 What size you need, I see Florsheims on Ebay all the time for around $50, sometimes even better than that...and I've usually got 3-4 pairs of unmarked shell on my watch list that aren't always worth a flip but would be good price for personal use.
Not sure if its an alcohol problem, or an Ebay problem, but my Paypal account is always lighter after Friday night.
I'm thinking both of these are legit and .99 spent well   [[SPOILER]]    [[SPOILER]]