or Connect

Posts by Tweets

Must have only had time for a couple stores today...
 Sometimes when I've been drinking, I'll grab peoples listings like that and send questions on about 5 different items asking things like "I notice you have 128 pairs of shoes listing, all detailing how many times they were worn.  Do you diligently keep track of how many times you wear each shoe? Do you track it in excel or some other program?  Also, I notice of those 128 you have appx 18 different sizes listed, so I assume you are tracking this for your entire extended...
Santoni
Yep, every auction I've looked at today has that new format....not sure I like it but that may just be because its different.
 We talk a lot about thrifting as a full time job, I've about come to the conclusion that if you were willing to put in the extensive hours it takes to e-thrift, you could easily make a living without ever leaving your home.
 I've only had to pay for both pieces once, most of the time I hang them together and they charge me for whatever is on the coat tag.
 Straight redneck in the background rocking the Darrell Lanigan Dirt late model shirt as well, that's classic Waffle house.
Why does that RLPL overcoat button backwards of most double breasted? or am I just looking wrong?     My e-thrift of the night  http://www.ebay.com/itm/201073563601?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649
BUY IT