or Connect

Posts by Tweets

There's a lot of the leather that doesn't sell well too.
Just a few finds today, stores just seem stagnant     Jean Shop, 32's, would trade for something similar in a 36   Invertere Coat, never heard of until someone posted the other day       Lilly Pulitzer Linen       DAD JEANS!     Bean Boots, no size marked, that should be fun...     Harley Jacket, wish it was leather       And an E-thrift, Church's Alligator, (N/A)     Speaking of E-thrift, need to vent   Lady lists shoes for...
 I'm game, I e-thrift like a boss.
GATOR CHECK! (N/A) Footjoys New, pretty sure its real gator but any confirmation would be great  [[SPOILER]]
Some Recent Finds... Minty Sebagos, worn once maybe  Baldwin Yellow Cone Selvedge  DAD JEANS! Zegna  Gray Cords  T&A French Cuff  Filson Pop!  And a $29 E-thrift came in, couldn't be happier :)  [[SPOILER]]
Haven't posted an e-thrift in a while...but i hung around the house with my son putting toys together but managed to thrift these...   http://www.ebay.com/itm/J-M-WESTON-MENS-BROWN-LEATHER-DRESS-OXFORDS-SHOES-SIZE-9D-/262210884876?hash=item3d0cfc950c:g:xNkAAOSwYaFWf0z7
 in a big ass pile in the corner of a spare bedroom.
 Actually tried to go to that store on one of my trips to St. Johns for work, wasn't open when I went. 
ALDEN
I think the rule with Tiger stripe is if it has a tag, its not the good stuff.