or Connect

Posts by Tweets

I try not to overcomplicate my tax situation, purchase everything with paypal card.  Pull a full year statement, it will have all my sales, all my purchases, all my other expenses associated with selling.  Then I take any day I purchased something and estimate mileage.  My mileage may be slightly easier as I actually have to make a trip to thrift, not just stop on the way home.
 They can't expect me to thrift all day and not eat 3 square meals!
 Can you add a picture of whatever markings on the inside?  Sometimes the font can help...
 Yes
I wouldn't have guessed I would go from Missouri to Newfoundland Canada and it would actually be warmer here than at home.  Stay warm fellows.
^^^ 95% sure they are sargent, 109 is one of their lasts
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Alden-For-Brooks-Brothers-Walnut-Loafers-Mens-size-9-5-D-/251777465660?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item3a9f1b3d3c     5 pictures, and none of them show the shoes...
Not Shell, code for shell is 93605
Wife isn't all that pleased with my Christmas Eve outfit...excuse the crappy pic   Pendleton Blackwatch Suit
I'd just like to say...buying off ebay doesn't equal e-thrift and basted pockets doesn't equal NWOT.   Thank you for your time.