or Connect

Posts by Tweets

Sneakerheads...anything special?  Can't find much online        
 Wasn't enough meat left on the bone still
 You close to Lake Charles LA by chance?  I bought a couple hundred pairs of NOS shoes from an old shoe store from about that same era, and all those brands.
Authentic???   [[SPOILER]]
Must be the cool thing...so I'll post mine, thrift funded.  This picture is a little old, I've gotten rid of the big rear fender now and did a couple other minor things.
I can always use some "crocodile print" shoes     http://www.ebay.com/itm/Allen-Edmonds-ens-Bancroft-Brown-Crocodile-Print-Oxfords-sz-10-5-D-/122040022944?_trksid=p2047675.l2557&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&nma=true&si=IHw3oIjjqpYBt4khmw6V3XMSgvE%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc     Here Gator Gator!
 Was in the poker room at my local establishment Saturday night, I counted at least 4 RG shirts...I've located the market!
 I'm guessing shell, are they LB Sheppard models?
Need a seasoned Houston thrifter to PM me, got a couple quick questions   thanks
Hit one store Saturday, they had some oddities in the showcase, I ended up buying 2 bolo ties and one belt buckle, left this other belt buckle that had all these blue stones but it was like 20-30 of them and was kind of ugly. Doing some research on what I did buy and realized those blue stones are turquoises and that was easily the most valuable piece.