or Connect

Posts by Tweets

Nice, I never could get her to take pictures of the labels for me, she would answer ASAP, but wasn't very helpful....and I think I might have even offered more than that. Edit: I feel better, I only made it up to $150 on my offer...really wasn't worth it at that price, you'll probably only clear a grand
Thrift funded...29 years of waiting to see playoff baseball in KC  
E-Thrifting while watching my Chiefs destroy the Patriots..   http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ralph-Lauren-English-Bench-Made-Boots-9-9D-/331324627038?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2047675.l2557&nma=true&si=Jwe4MGvFx7IPVuz2CUj%252BD6tj6ik%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc
 :D On bright news for you, I haven't found shit at the 4 stores in OP in ages...was contemplating skipping altogether.
Guys,   Always looking to expand my knowledge, I picked up this jacket when I saw completed listings of around $50, thought I could make a few bucks...but the bidding has gone crazy, does anyone know if there's something special about this model that I'm missing? Or did I just luck into a bidder war?   http://www.ebay.com/itm/141417090159?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649   For comparison, highest sold listing sale price of a Bob Allen jacket is...
 Hang it outside, direct sunlight, couple days
 Both...and some Rum...paying for it this morning
 Hard to sell...thats what it is...had a beautiful brown with purple pinstripe suit that i couldnt hardly goi8vke away liek a couple months ago...damn thiang was just a bigt to small for me.
Flip them C&J's for a profit, thats what i would do
I was sitting here thinking I bet I've spent 10K on Ebay this year, haven't had a bad experience yet, and I don't think I've ever even paid attention to the sellers feedback or color of star, TRS status etc.etc.etc.   Am I the only who doesn't even bother to check because I know from experiences as a seller that Ebay is always going to protect the buyer and if I don't get something or its not in advertised condition that I will always get my money back anyways?   Just...