or Connect

Posts by Tweets

And that one is mine!
 List as limited edition and find out the name, I think that one is "Paris Exposition". Most of the Ltd editions will got for 3 digits.
I'm not trying to be a dick and rain on your parade, its a nice coat but I see exactly 2 PRL overcoat (or top coat) that sold over $200 (excluding Cashmere) and one is a bad ass one with velvet collar that Wes sold and a very rare tan plaid one.  More power to you if you get more, I'm just trying to be a realist.
 I think you have unreal expectations, I'd personally either do $9.99 auction if I wanted to move it, or $199.99 OBO if I was willing to wait a bit.
 That sucks!  That's always the problem with the high volume sellers, I'll cry if mine shows up like that. However,  I haven't seen a package show up in a week, I think I have 7 e-thrifts on their way and they've all died...Santa Clarita, CA-where packages go to die!
 I've often wondered when i see things like this, could you win a case for "not as described" based on the title?
 are we still in 1995?
 Oh yeah, who knows what size it really is, says 40 and 50 and measures like a 38 if you assume her measurements to be correct.  I figure that and the lack of RLPL mention except for one small picture in the body of listing helped it slide by.  I contemplated letting it go and see if it got relisted BINOBO like a lot of her items.
Thanks Linda.. http://www.ebay.com/itm/RALPH-LAUREN-Mens-Green-Cashmere-Plaid-4-Button-Blazer-3-Piece-Pants-Suit-Sz-40-/311191806993?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2047675.l2557&nma=true&si=Jwe4MGvFx7IPVuz2CUj%252BD6tj6ik%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc   I think retail is something like $6k
 Can I get odds that if he gets 40 responses, they are all "directly on ebay"?  I'd take that bet at even money.