or Connect

Posts by Tweets

I always look at Capn's posts and think, gosh if he did consignment I could send him a large box every week but I don't have the following to move a lot of the stuff he does.
If it's under $20, yes
14 stores, bought one thing and i'm not even sure its any good.   Vintage Never Worn Desert Storm T-Shirt  
PSA-I "think" $80 will buy this.  http://www.ebay.com/itm/121641412532?_trksid=p2055359.m2763.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
 Yeah, but from the shoe shop that added heel taps and rubber sole protectors...guy never picked them back up, and they just wanted their money.  So pretty good deal and future connection made...and he's local.
Can i get an authenticity check ?    
Planning a thrift trip...any advice of cities to hit or avoid or good places to go along this route appreciated!  PM me with any advice please   Also looking for fun things to do/see along the way or good places to stay at night   Leaving from Missouri going thru   Tulsa Oklahoma City Dallas Houston Baton Rouge New Orleans Mobile--probably a side jaunt to Gulf Shores or PCB Montgomery Birmingham Nashville or Memphis Back thru St Louis to go home   I'll be...
 It might be a sport coat, but i would guess its part of a suit.  In my experience, Corneliani labeled items don't sell tremendously well anyways...and, demand for double breasted doesn't seem to be real high.
@aneki 0-$10.
Not the most valuable thing, but i thought it was cool