or Connect

Posts by Tweets

You can loosely use that term, I've worked harder this week than I do in a week at my regular job! Had a week of vacation I had to use and no one could go anywhere with me so I went thrifting.  Dreading that part where I get home and have to thru it all again and start listing.  However, it will be like Christmas all over again because I can't even remember everything I've thrifted.
I've been on an epic weeklong trip thru a couple states thrifting non-stop, like literally 9-9...I think I've seen every major label on this trip except Isaia, still have tomorrow to check that one off.   checked this one off today, but has some damage on the back, but for $15, sure...       Full haul pics at 11 (November, not 11 tonight)  My Dodge Journey is FULL, probably 400  pieces total so far.
If I remember right, isn't there a way to just hide all your store listings without actually having to cancel them while you are on vacation?
Had 5 boxes setting on the porch last week for pickup, I happened to be home because I had knee surgery and I noticed they were there at 1230 still and at 2 I got a knock from a mail carrier asking about.  I told him they were there an hour ago and he said oh, the other guy must have grabbed them.  Of course now, all 5 are showing no tracking and never show being scanned in; however, I have the confirmation from USPS that they picked up 5 that day.   I'm going to go...
 I think you are opening yourself up for problems for not much savings, the IRS is going to try and determine if it is "Ordinary & Necessary" for your business.  You could make a case but its just a gray area that i personally wouldn't bother trying to fight.
Another question, does anyone carry insurance on their "inventory"?  I would like to but I haven't figured out what kind of insurance it would be, my insurance company says homeowners will only cover property used in a business up to $2500.
Question--I've got about 300 pairs of sunglasses I need to get moved and I should have all listed shortly, but I've got a road trip planned later this month.  Has anyone ever tried taking inventory with them and shipping from the road and if so, how do you go about changing your ship from address each day?   I'm thinking I could box up at the end of the night at the hotel and drop off at some post office the next morning.   Any advice?
 Can't tell enough from that picture...you got an upclose of the handwriting or the heel?
 That person pricing was like screw it, i'm tired of seeing this shirt.
$40-$50 a pop easy, YMMV