or Connect

Posts by Tweets

Do it, 100 decent ones will fetch $200 and you're good with 200 still there.
 TWSS
TWSS
If you're bored sometime, call Ebay and ask about buying a car and claiming its "not authentic"   "Sir, I don't believe anyone would fake a car"   "But Ma'am, that argument doesn't hold water when a seller makes that argument"   I asked her if I sold a car and they claimed it not authentic how I would go about proving it was a real, authentic car.   She didn't have a good answer and further proved my point that you can buy anything on ebay, claim its not authentic...
One stop, all suits, all staple, PPU $15  
 I'll try calling tonight, I wouldn't be shocked if they just never return them but I'm just sick of people abusing the system.  I had a lady last week who complained a pair of sunglasses had a scratch, I offered full refund including shipping both ways, she said a lot of nasty things and refused to return them.  She then left negative feedback and of course I'm just stuck with it because she never technically asked for a partial refund but it's obvious that's what she...
I get an open case for "doesn't seem authentic", no other info.  I respond explaining where the goods came from and their authenticity, and get no reply.    I ask Ebay to step in after 7 days, they close the case within 5 mins in the buyer's favor.  WTF, can I buyer basically claim fake with no proof and scam a return?
Can't find anything like this one   Good or real good?      
 Yeah...I thought the scarf one looked good and they were with some legit Isaia, Charvet, Vuitton etc...so i took a chance on the rest