or Connect

Posts by Tweets

I just want to see brags, not every last Brooks Brothers tie you picked up...I'm sure I'm not the only one who passes up dozens every time out
 I'd pass on all
Yes, get to brushing
  I'm saving my thrift funds for this...i think 1.5M would buy it  http://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/19224-Highway-Y_Sedalia_MO_65301_M84550-82051?row=1&ex=MO583412759 If Spoo can thrift a ferrari, I can thrift a castle!!
If it's Schott, which I don't think it is, there should be a model tag in the little tiny pocket in the front left.  Will have the size and the model number, but I've never seen Schott with those kinds of zippers.
Anyone ever seen dsquared with this kind of writing?  Can't tell if its real or some sad fake.   Thanks    
END THREAD.   I've been called a dick by 2 of the most prominent members of our community on the same page!
 Did I outbid you on the two "Bironi"'s too? :D
[[SPOILER]]
Thoughts on this situation...   Sold customer #1 Vtg Cole Haan Alligator shoes, size markings have worn off but I was told they were 11D and the measurements are about just right to confirm that.  Customer #1 returns "great shoes, slightly too big for me"   Sell same shoes to Customer #2, get this message today "Hi 2 things the shoe is amazing unfortunately its width is an A not a D and when I slipped it on it ripped a bit, not expecting a refund in that I did the...