or Connect

Posts by NiceToHave

I could be wrong but the word "irony" seems applicable to those pictures?
Not sure if this has been posted before but here's a piece from Permanent Style about a bespoken Cifonelli suit: http://www.permanentstyle.co.uk/2013/12/cifonelli-navy-suit.html#.UqQ74fRDt8E
Carmina Jumper Boot:  
Has anyone got stuff shipped to the EU? Any tax/duties stories to tell? My few orders from the States have always got "caught" in customs = custom fees + 25% VAT on price (or well it's 20% when you add it on top of the price)
  And on this I agree, would never buy anything fake - I'd rather go for alternative products! But having said that I'm not sure about the origin and the history behind the shag carpet as a design. There might be an "original shag carpet" out there and hence making mine a copy. I dont think fakeness is always clear when it comes to patterns and some designs, not in the same way as fake designer clothes, bags and iconic furniture. Not really sure what my point is, maybe...
My take on this, as a father of a 4 year old, is that some things needs to be "cheaper" so you can actually live/use the thing. We have a pretty expensive sofa and sideboard but a cheap (but nice :)) carpet and armchair. The 4 year old mainly uses the armchair when having snacks etc, if he spills on the carpet then we can always buy a new one if it gets to messy and the armchair has removable fabric that we ourselves can wash.  
From Frans Boone? None in my size left so I might have just saved myself 220 € :)
Deets on shirt?
Ok, didnt know it had changed. This was last summer when I was in Budapest so my info is a bit old :).   Does anyone have an up to date price list? Not sure the one google finds me is the latest (shows different prices standard/italian models)
  Last time I checked there were different/higher prices on the "italian" lasts. Think 420 is for the non-italian