or Connect

Posts by oxfordamerican

Linen, cotton, or silk? Is one more customary to wear with tweed than the others, or is it purely a matter of personal taste?
The whole idea of punk is inherently counter intuitive and ridiculous. Basically, it's a bunch of people assembling in a large group to celebrate individuality. 
As long as you know what you're getting into. Portrait and Dubliners are among Joyce's more accessible works, so if you're going into Ulysses expecting consistency, forget it. Ditto for Finnegan's Wake. 
Takes a lot less effort just to tell everyone that you're gay. Duhuhu. Me make funny.
Me neither. Better luck next time.
Splendor In The Grass
Now, I don't want to use phrases like "plagiarism" or "copyright law" or "set your house on fire in the middle of the night" but I think we are headed in that general direction. - Oxford
1. No it wasn't. It was a lazy, cliched piece of shit. 2. No he's not. Agreeing with the premise of a shitty joke doesn't make the premise any more correct nor the joke any less shitty. 3. An ellipsis has three dots, not several thousand.
What is it with people who sign their posts, comments etc.? Are people really this self important, or do they not realize that their youtube/huffpost/reddit/username is directly to the left of the political rant/racial slur/mean spirited insult they just shared with the rest of the world? What the fuck?       - Oxford
Takes slightly more effort to come up with a halfway decent joke. Better luck next time.