or Connect

Posts by Jbond4321

Went looking for a new suit something more fashionable just to wear for weddings and found a Valentino at off 5th for $530, is it worth it? Can anyone suggest something better to try? I appreciate the help.
I am a recent college grad. and have 6 weddings to attend in the coming months earliest is in thee weeks. I only own one suit, Very buisness navy pinstripe. I make a teachers salary so not enough to spend major money. Maybe around $300 before alterations. I want to buy a charcoal suit to fit the needs for weddings funerals and other semi formal events. I have a nordstroms rack and mall with macy, dillards, jc penny to shop at, i refuse to go to the mwh. I am 6 ft 189...
Hello gentlemen, have been reading the forum for a month or so and finally joined.
I am a recent college grad. and have 6 weddings to attend in the coming months earliest is in thee weeks. I only own one suit, Very buisness navy pinstripe. I make a teachers salary so not enough to spend major money. Maybe around $300 before alterations. I want to buy a charcoal suit to fit the needs for weddings funerals and other semi formal events. I have a nordstroms rack and mall with macy, dillards, jc penny to shop at, i refuse to go to the mwh. I am 6 ft 189...