or Connect

Posts by mysterymeatpete

^we actually did but it sold out like a month or two ago..small sizes went out mad fast :/
Damn I like this idea haha. I think I'll do it black like MDSsmith
Anyone have any evo pics of the sulphur dyed black jeans? Looked around and couldn't really find anything
~2 months of wear         And you can add me to the destroyed crotch inseam thread club :( Crotch has taken a lot of wear it seems...some areas look like they'll bust sooner or later. Think I should take any preemptive measures??
Dunno :x my feet are pretty average width-wise or maybe even on the wide side, but I don' think the KWs are any narrower than my Pumas/Adidas/etc   Anyone have any experience with these?
Does anyone if these boots have a specific model name that I can search around for? http://www.myhabit.com/homepage?#page=d&dept=men&sale=A97R6L59FYZZU&asin=B0097C6S58&cAsin=B0097C6XDK&ref=qd_g_b_img_d_113
Measurements and pics can be posted upon request, but you all know what this is.   I have a clay Stark in the old fit S, pretty much new, and I'm looking for a Stark in a S (or maybe M depending on measurements) in the new fit. I'm not too particular on the color, so lmk!
I have a clay Stark in the old fit S, pretty much new, and I'm looking for a Stark in a S (or maybe M depending on measurements) in the new fit. I'm not too particular on the color, so lmk!
I have the Kent Wang sneakers and I think they're pretty comfortable. IMO if you're between sizes you might want to size down and not up. I'm a TTS 8.5 and I got a 9, but I feel like I could have gotten away with an 8 for a better fit
Noooooooooooooooooo lol I saw that last night and was gonna cop this morning