or Connect

Posts by mysterymeatpete

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, but do you guys know if this is authentic?
Has some coloring around the belt loop from belts but otherwise condition is great. Measurements:  Waist 15"  Hem 7"  Inseam 33"   Asking: $50 shipped CONUS (+4% for fees)
Saturdays Surf NYC blue cotton rain parka with snap-off hood. - Heavy cotton poplin faced with water-resistant tech fabric  - Drawcord hood detaches with hidden stud snaps, navy wide-wale corduroy point collar, covered placket over zip closure, hidden stud-snap flap pockets at sides, ventilation grommets under arms, stud-snap tab cuffs  - Zip closure at front  - Button-out navy wool-blend lining with patch pocket; water-resistant taped seams at interior New with tags,...
Condition is pristine, never been worn. Even comes with a little bag of sample fabric. Unfortunately too small for me.   Asking: $260 shipped CONUS (+4% for fees)
You know what this is. Tagged 38 which is a small. Pretty amazing piece that I wish weren't too small for me. Color is supposed to be charcoal but looks pretty navy to me. Hand knit in Scotland; supposedly 90 hours of work goes into making each one. Measurements:  Shoulder (estimate) 17"  P2P 18.5"  Bicep 7"  Length (from base of collar) 22"  Sleeve length (from armpit) 16"   Asking: $270 shipped CONUS (+4% for fees)
Can anyone who's owned Tack Slim denim chime in on how much they stretch? Particularly in the thighs?
Any thoughts on the beanie? Length numbers? Able to wear a little sagged and hip and cool? It looks great
Have new, only tried on black suiting wool MA1 46 with 48 lengths. Looking to trade for stock 48 in charcoal or black   (If this post is still up, I'm still open to the trade)
Hey dudes, hope this isn't completely dead (though it seems like it is). I'm gonna put my pair through its final wash tonight and upload some pics tomorrow.