or Connect

Posts by flyfronted

The Mile End being the scariest to us schoolboy Shed enders LOL 
The advent of cheap rail travel to away matches also started in 67 But i do think Skinhead had a lot to do with it becuase before the ' movement ' certainly at Stamford bridge different gangs from  different manors would stand in different parts of the ground - once Skinhead took hold they all stood together ( under the watchful command of DA / Eccles ) 
im told it all really kicked off after the world cup 66 - first big london riot was Spurs v Chelsea 67 papers reported skinheads with knives and axes . 
Strange cos i remember dancing at the 100 club on saturday lunchtimes in 1975 with hundreds of other teenagers wearing Americana , plastic sandals and Peg trousers .. same clobber Punk stole a year later . Maybe he should have checked his clubs history .
http://www.theweejun.com/dick-van-dyke-in-full-boom-ivy-mode-1967/ 1967 Inspiration 
Ive never heard of Weeguns . Bass weejuns are a American Ivy league shoe which is what he wrote first . The Solvair shoes uppers  look nothing like Bass Weejuns .
he  said ' dm sole on weejuns ' ..  he  edited it to loafers . I think they are pretty authentic and very nice ladies shoe .
its not a DM sole and they are not Bass wejuns .
Got these in Soho for the mrs . She does'nt dress in the style but they go nice with what she does wear . Very well made far better than the Dr Marten ones .
the japs need to get involved and turn out a collab thats 100% correct with the 60s shirt .