or Connect

Posts by djt00

Guidi black donkey combat boots. Model 991. Size 42 fits like 41 / UK 7. Outsole length is 30 cm and boots are 25,5 cm tall. These Guidi boots are several years old and worn but still in a good condition (as you can see from my pictures) and have a lot of wear left. There's just one larger scratch on leather which you can see the pictures. Nothing too serious and in my opinion this kind of boots only look better when worn. Also donkey is pretty durable leather which looks...
Selling beautiful IS by INDIVIDUAL SENTIMENTS work boots for sale in a size 41. Black kangaroo leather from SS14 collection. IS_S14_OU_KGI Bought from hide-m about a year ago. Not worn that many times or less so still in a great condition. These IS boots are made to last. The sole was vibramed right away by a professional cobbler and Vibram heels are in great condition (added recently). Selling because my style has a changed a little bit and these boots are too nice to...
So he is too busy to give any excuses? "Been far too busy with rl and have no time to be on the internet". Yeah, it's only $150k (?)...   I'm very disappointed how this "cult" ended. When I made my order back in 2009 it took only couple weeks including making mtm leather jacket and shipping it. Their customer service was never that good in my opinion but eventually it got much worse which is not surprising considering charly worked for free and didn't know shit. I always...
Selling Zam Barrett Black Double Buckle Siamese Belt in a size 46 (small). The condition is used but very good. Made heavy calf leather. This belt is currently not available and its retail was something ridiculous. :)     Shipping from Finland (EU). The shipping will be about 10-15 usd depending your location. Payment via Paypal only. 
now 75 euros. :P
The price dropped from 130 euros to 90 euros. 90 euros = 100 usd. 
Selling Zam Barrett overlocked knit in a size 46. Black! Nice details, not worn many times. Condition about 8/10   Pits - 44cm Length - 67cm (The pit length may seem small, but it's a stretchy wool.)   My pictures don't do justice. Pretty awesome Zam Barrett wool top.    The price is 60 euros + shipping. Shipping from Finland (Europe)
Selling Zam Barrett tailored minimalist hoodie from his AW13 collection in a size 46. Bought about a year ago. Retailed 600 usd or something. Pretty cool hoodie with awesome details. Condition about 9/10. (https://www.ink-clothing.com/en/detail/Zam-Barrett/AUTUMN-WINTER-2013/id=2319)   Shoulder.................17.5" Chest......................18.5" Sleeve......................30"   Asking 75 euros. If you have any questions, please pm. Shipping from Finland (Europe). 
bump... lowered price
^ Exactly. I have two pairs of J jeans which I have raw-edge hemmed by myself. Great jeans.   The new J jeans are different cut. Anyone got them? Totally different than the old cut? I love the old cut.