or Connect

Posts by Outlaw1968

Hello. I've lurked here for a few months and one thing that i have not paid attention to as much as i should have is fragrance. My birthday is in a week. Sadly, i have all my other style necessities covered, except for fragrance. While i have access to some, i most certainly do not want to use them. I'm truning 20, and the scents are for old men.   What is a good fragrance for a young man, 20 years old? Quick answers please. While my night is in a few days, money is...
I have 4 pair of Persol, 649, and 3 714's. One of the 714's is the Steve McQueen Limited Edition run. Great, classy glasses. I also have worn Ray Bans for a while before purchasing a pair of Persols.. I prefer Persol much, much more. The fit, feel and comfort of them is unparalleled. Ray Bans are light, and while they cover the eye, the do not protect the eye. What i mean is that the open space between yout temple and the lens. You can find the fit my simple sticking a...
Hello people. I have been lurking around here for a while. Recently, i decided to renovate my wardrobe recently. I am an avid fan of the fils of Steve McQueen, and Clint Eastwood. Those guys are my style icons, as most i assume base theirs on. I love their style. I love the old, classic cool look. I like the style of the 1920's and 1930's up until the 1980's. I like the work look. Denim, leather, wool, cotton, silk. I base my wardrobe on the work style, denim pants and a...